Thursday, February 26, 2026

In re: The Prime Minister’s visit to Israel

I oppose many undesirable &/or unfeasible domestic policies of the BJP with respect to minorities, particularly Muslims.

HOWEVER the conflict between Israel & Palestine concerns Abrahamic people. Hindu majority India NEED NOT get into it beyond generally supporting peace. We need Israeli technology & weaponry and the Jewish financial system.

Along with that we need the jobs that the Islamic world provides for our citizens & indeed the investments that Islamic countries make here.

The government of the day appears to be WELL AWARE OF THIS and has balanced India’s relationship with the Islamic world & Israel more efficiently than any previous one. Credit where due.

I respect the sentiments of Muslims who oppose this Israel visit & I acknowledge that political parties have to cater to THEIR core voters on this issue.

HOWEVER the government has a right to decide external affairs policy. This visit aligns with MY India First views. 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home