Wednesday, May 06, 2026

In re: My response to a post by prominent food critic and liberal, Mr. Rocky Singh - 
https://x.com/RockyEatsX/status/2051888146347081925?s=20 

I admire and respect:
- Corruption, where quality and service delivery are not impacted
- Breaking rules & getting away with it where innocents are not harmed.

I dislike equality because it is against the course of nature.
I prefer fairness. The difference between equality and fairness is that if Mr. Singh is on the      highway, he will eat with his chauffeur at a restaurant.
In my case, the chauffeur will sit at a separate table & I will tell the waiter to encourage him to eat whatever he wants & add it to my bill.
Regular Bharatiya peopleS are neither like me nor like Mr. Singh. They will leave their chauffeurs to their own devices.
 
I am conflicted on lane driving.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home