In re: IndiGo & ‘InterGlobe Aviation Limited’
I have always had fundamental issues with IndiGo. An illustrative but not exhaustive list of these issues are:
1. Their DEVIOUS FLIGHT SCHEDULING where they show longer flight durations to create a facade of ‘on time performance’ & ‘before time performance’. I had not noticed this till the spouse of a relative of a family member pointed it out & explained how they do it, to me a few years ago.
2. Their promotion of TOXIC FEMINISM by creating immoral slogans against patriarchy (patriarchy being the one thing which is somewhat holding our family systems together) AND annoyingly offensive flight announcements.
3. Third rate CUSTOMER SERVICE both in Ground Handling & CUSTOMER RELATIONS on CALL CENTERS AND EMAIL.
4. Horribly unhealthy powdered ready to eat food sold on their flights.
THAT SAID what I like about IndiGo is that:
1. The STAKEHOLDERS in InterGlobe Aviation Limited NEVER INDULGE IN SELF PROMOTION which is rare & refreshing in a country like India &
2. It is a successful Indian business entity which directly and indirectly EMPLOYS THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE & generates SUBSTANTIAL GOVERNMENT REVENUE - it needs to survive and indeed thrive.
I have remained a regular flyer on IndiGo because of its VAST UNPARALLELED DOMESTIC NETWORK - indeed it is like a MUNICIPAL CORPORATION which you detest for a variety of reasons but cannot live without.
I hope that this airline sorts out its issues in cooperation with the Ministry of Civil Aviation.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home