In re: Badly brought up people from insular backgrounds
I am BOTH a:
- So called NON-VEGETARIAN who eats ALL kinds of LEGALLY available MEAT when I wish to (generally once OR twice a week & when on vacations) AND
- A VEGETARIAN who won't even eat a simple chicken OR egg sandwich MOST of the time - (95% + of my overall food intake).
I have found extremely judgemental people in BOTH categories:
- the so called NON-VEGETARIANS who MAKE FUN of vegetarians AND
- the VEGETARIANS who JUDGE people for consuming meat, poultry & seafood.
Such third rate people have NO respect for FREEDOM OF CHOICE. They are essentially BADLY BROUGHT UP & come from FROM INSULAR BACKGROUNDS. I have had first hand experience of their bad behaviour since many people from BOTH categories assume that I belong to the OTHER.
PS: हां, मैं जानवरों के अधिकारों का हनन करता हूं और मैं अधिकांश समय लौकी, पनीर और खिचड़ी जैसी चीजें खता हूं। जिसको आपत्ति है, वो भाड़ में जाएं।


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home