In re: My comments on a social media post about 'Red Bull' & my connected statement on living in Hindu society, which is in a state of decline.
I last consumed ‘Red Bull’ a few months ago. I tend to consume it at immoral, decadent & hedonistic events which I attend on RARE occasions for societal & personal reasons.
Since I do NOT consume & have never consumed alcohol, I usually have Diet Coke, Red Bull & spicy mocktails at such events.
I have no issue with events where alcohol is served. Alcohol consumption generates revenue & employment. Even though I do not consume alcohol, I serve it & treat people to it sometimes. However I do not like events where there is loud music, darkness & immoral dancing.
I respect people, who like me, host events where there is comfortable seating, decent food & people can hear each other talk. Along with that alcohol may be served and music which does not dominate and overpower may be played.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home