In re: My statement on a social media trend about 'Burning Compact Disks'
I was born in the early 1980's and started becoming internet savvy before the year 2000. [An example of that: I would buy things online in the early 2000's and pay cash on delivery.]
However I never 'Burned a CD'. This is because I was never much into music, movies or television serials. Yes, I did play video games but not obsessively. I do not even know how CDs would be burned.
An incident from the early 2000': A freak asked me - 'Tujhe Friends Season 7 (or something) ki CD de doon?'. (He used Tujhe - I only use Aap/Tum when speaking Hindi). I said yes because he was useful for certain things. Luckily he forgot and I did not remind him!
PS: I never watched 'Friends' and consider it to be responsible for tendencies in Hindu society such as 'moving out from parents homes', 'live in relationships' and FILTH of the like.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home