In re: A report from the 'Illness to Wellness Foundation' claiming that 40% of Delhiites are thinking about moving out of the city because of air pollution.
They should be asked to put out details about sampling if not raw data. I have been living in Delhi over for 19 years - continuously - I RARELY leave the city.
I assert:
- Almost all migrants across economic classes dislike Delhi BUT will almost certainly never leave - particularly true for most of those from North & East India. &
- People from Delhi, particularly Punjabis & those influenced by them often make statements which no one should take seriously. They plan joint vacations, property purchases & all kinds of things at social gatherings which they themselves won't remember.
I have issues with BOTH MIGRANTS (though I am one myself) and LOCALS. However I do NOT intend to ever leave.
Being a weighted average of PAN Western & North Indian experiences, this place suits ME more than any other in this union of provinces masquerading as states.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home